Unique Text

Hi. I am currently working on producing multiple stylesheets for a set
of web pages. One of these styles will be intended for viewing by my own
web crawler. I thought I'd make it easier for the crawler by producing a
style which picks out links in the (XHTML) content. I'd also like to
produce a page which contains a unique set of words in the page. For
example:

  <head>
    <title>Foo</title>
  </head>
    Here is a link to <a href="http://foo.com/blah.html">Blah</a>.
    This is another one<a href="http://foo.com/blah.html">Maybe</a>.

This would become:

Title:
Foo

Links:
http://foo.com/blah.html
foo.html

Content:
Here
is
link
Blah
This
another
one
Maybe
Another
for
good
measure

Basically, all links are unique and so are all words. I know I can do
unique links by grouping, but can I do words too?

--
Mike.Moran@ee.ed.ac.uk
                   Web: http://houseofmoran.com/