Re: hyperlinks

> so if I were to use apply-template and
> select title and body copy individually, then that will cause the titles all
> be displayed first.

Yes, but if you did th esimpler <xsl:apply-templates/> with no explicit
select attribute it would select all th enodes and process thgem in
document order, as you wish.

> I'm not sure if there are other ways to do this
> which is better coding, but I can't think of any other

If you wrap the code I posted in <xsl:styleshhet> .... </xsl:stylesheet>
I think you'll find it does exactly what you want without all those
explicit test cases.

David