Re: Table breaks AND multi-level sorting (and confusion)

Sorry about the sample, it was late and I just plain lost track of what
I was doing...

I guess I will need to use an extension function, as I do not have the
luxury of using two stylesheets.  I'm using Xalan, which has such a
function, but the documentation on it is very, very weak which is why I
have been avoiding it thus far.

Thanks for your assistance.
rjw