Re: HTML tags from XML content

Mingbo Qin wrote:

> The original XML elements contain some HTML formatting tags
> in "<P>" format. If I don't do anything about
> it, "<P>" will be displayed, that is, the "&amp" is converted
> to "&" and that is it.

The big trouble here is that xml elements are being represented as
unstructured text -- and the result cannot be anything better!

The correct way of doing things in XML and XSLT is:

Instead of

"<P>"

Use:

<P>contents here</P>

Then in your stylesheet simply copy the tree that has as root this
element using simply:

xsl:copy-of

Dimitre Novatchev.