Re: [RE: does XSLT Processor validate xml document before transf orming ??]

hi ,

thanks for answer...
but does  "not necessarily " mean that we can set some flag to ask processor
to validate the xml document also ??

Vasu Durgavarjhula <vasud@ingenuity.com> wrote:
not necessarily the xslt processor, but the xml parser that loads the xml
document.

-Vasu