RE: obtaining details from a namespace

Hi mike,

The Source XML that I was passed didn't have the
NUIS3 namespace declared correctly. It was
different to the XSL declaration. I've now made
them the same and it all works.

Thanks.
Bill

select="//NUIS3:DWELLING_TAB_V_KEYS/@NUIS3:POLICY_
> > ID"/>
> > 		</xsl:attribute>
> > </xsl:template>
>
> Why are you using "//" here when the element
you are looking for is a
> child
> of the current element? It's inefficient, and
there's also the
> possibility
> that it's finding a different element somewhere
in the "......." region