RE: Displaying Problem.

: I've struck upon a certain problem with XML in my presentation layer.
: I am interested in providing a view of the XML file as we
: have in the file
: structure of windows explorer and want to feature the
: collapsable items as
: well.
:
: Any suggestions??

First, realize that collapsing/expanding will be a property of whatever
result document your XSLT will generate, not XSLT itself. Basically, your
stylesheet needs to generate some program in some language that a host
application (I assume you're interested in VBScript or JavaScript executing
within Internet Explorer) can understand and process to display the
collapsable structure.

Second, see an example of how it's done in the default stylesheet that comes
with the Internet Explorer that is used to display XML files as a
collapsable tree.
http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm#Q19

(If you're new to MSXML, make sure to read the rest of the FAQ while you're
at it :)

Hope this helps,

- Eugene