RE: Explorer Treeview with XSL

Hadn't looked at it in a while and realised how basic it was. So I slightly
modified the treeview from ID and put another version up that uses images
for folders and files. So if you downloaded it this morning pop back and get
the new version.

Have fun Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml