[exsl] EXSLT 1.0 - Common, Sets and Math

Hi,

Thanks to those of you that commented on the last EXSLT draft. I've
put up a new draft for user-defined functions and a couple of handy
extension functions at:

  http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/exslt/common/

There's a list of changes to the last draft there, but also of
interest is that I've created a couple more documents at:

  http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/exslt/sets/
  http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/exslt/math/

that hold some extension functions. These are intended to be a
starting point for a number of groups of standard (built-in) functions.

The most important issues for developing these functions are (a)
whether there are other sets of functions that we should define and
(b) what functions we should have in them.  These documents are just a
starting point - please post any comments and suggestions here.

Cheers,

Jeni
---
Jeni Tennison