This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Working with QNames in values
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: [xsl] Working with QNames in values
- From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay at iclway dot co dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:13:19 -0000
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> I'm working with WSDL, which uses QNames in attribute values, but i'm
> having a hard time resolving the namespace-uri's from these, e.g.
> <foo xmlns:xsd="http://...">
> <bar type="xsd:string" />
> In my XSLT (or more correctly, my schematron based schema), i want to
> be able to resolve the namespace uri of the xsd:string QName.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list