This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
return nodeset to xsl:variable
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: [xsl] return nodeset to xsl:variable
- From: "Paul Bell" <pbell at syncsort dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:18:47 -0500
- Organization: Syncsort Incorporated
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
I see how to set an xsl:variable by 'returning' a string from a called
template, but how do you return a node set to an xsl:variable?.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list