This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: return nodeset to xsl:variable
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: [xsl] return nodeset to xsl:variable
- From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay at iclway dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:01:16 -0000
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> I see how to set an xsl:variable by 'returning' a string from a called
> template, but how do you return a node set to an xsl:variable?.
A called template doesn't actually return a result, it writes to a tree.
What do you actually want to achieve?
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list