RE: [Ann] jd.xslt - a XSLT 1.1 processor

Mike,

thank you for your welcome message!

I must admit: The number of stylesheets I have written myself is very
limited so I just can express my admiration for all the xsl wizards on
the list which leave no question without an answer. But I will do my best
to contribute to the list.

A Trax interface for the XSLT processor seems to be a good idea and will
be put on the todo list. I also received feedback about a bug in the DTD
resolution
which will be fixed in the next days.

Johannes