This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Copy namespace definition to the result tree using xslt
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: Re: [xsl] Copy namespace definition to the result tree using xslt
- From: David Carlisle <davidc at nag dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:34:51 GMT
- References: <8AAFA0910B9F2142B5FADDF386FC6107B0B4F1@PAW2KMAIL001.pa.synapta.com>
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> Is there no way I can output the element as
> <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema">
No. If there is a namespace node on that element in the result tree,
normaly the output serialiser will not output a namespace declaration if
there is already a declaration for that namespace in scope. You have no
direct control over this linearisation, no more than you can control
whetehr " or ' is used to quote attribute values.
> But it is required for the application I am working on.
The application doesn't appear to conform to the Namespace
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list