This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Comment about XSLT Complier?
- To: "'xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com'" <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: [xsl] Comment about XSLT Complier?
- From: "Xu, Xiaocun" <XXu at Emptoris dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:49:55 -0500
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> > There are benchmarks on the web which show the XSLTC to be a good
> > performer.
> Oh good! Could you point me at a URL for these benchmarks?
> I've seen figures
> for other XSLT processors but not for XSLTC.
Check out http://www.tfi-technology.com/xml/xslbench.html, it has the best
collection of XSLT processors being benchmarked. From their result, XSLTC
has one of the best in performance. But be aware of the warning:
The figures for non-conformant engines are likely to be skewed by the fact
that they are non-conformant. In this test the non-conformant engines are
Sun XSLTC and Sabletron. The other engines are either conformant or near
enough that it makes little difference to these tests.
Is XSLTC still non-conformant? From the look of it, it been Alpha for a
long time, any guess when it might GA? Or Alpha 5 is stable enough to rely
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list