This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Is XSLT the right name?
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: Re: [xsl] Is XSLT the right name?
- From: Peter Flynn <peter at silmaril dot ie>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:52:38 +0000
- Organization: Silmaril Consultants
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> As I consider the tasks I perform using XSL and XSLT, I don't think of them
> as "stylesheet" tasks. I think of them as "transformation" tasks.
But stylesheets *are* transformations...they transform
information from one format to another.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list