RE: How can I test if element is empty?

Ooops, sorry about that mistake :(
My original code was testing for not equal (!=).  Being the programmer that
I am, I mistakenly changed != to == for equal (since original poster was
asking for that), not so in XSL, DUH!!

David, you are right, I was just testing for the content of the leaf node,
so I didn't need to check for child.  I will try your suggestion so that it
would cover all potential situations.

Thanks,

Xiaocun Xu
Emptoris, Inc.