This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
[ Question ] RTF in XSLT1.1
- To: <XSL-List at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: [xsl] [ Question ] RTF in XSLT1.1
- From: "Gavin Bong" <gavinb at pobox dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:27:09 +0800
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
With the removal of RTF data type in XSLT1.1/2.0; does it
mean that the processing of such constructs is to consider
RTFs as isomorphic to nodesets ?
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list