This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Generating nodesets?
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: [xsl] Generating nodesets?
- From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay at iclway dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 02:42:08 -0000
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> Other than the node-set() function for conversion of RTF functions
> and normal XPath expressions, is there any other documented/
> undocumented ways for generating nodesets from current xml file
> or external xml sources ?
node-sets can be generated using the document() function, or using external
extension functions; or they can be passed in to the stylesheet as
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list