From: Noe Ritter [mailto:noe.ritter@Ripcord.com]
Sent: March 27, 2001 15:03
To: 'XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com'
Subject: [xsl] xsl:include and xsl:otherwise

Hello,

Can I have an xsl:include inside an xsl:otherwise?  The spec says "The
xsl:include element is only allowed as a top-level element," so I'm assuming
that this is not do-able.

I need to redirect to another stylesheet depending on the number of records
my XML returns.

Example: When a query returns an XML with 0 records, I want to make a user
the query.  If they get results, they receive an XSL-generated output from
the current XSL.

Any suggestions on the best way to do this?

Thanks,
NoŽ