RE: html output

Zafer,
Are you trying to view your xml in netscape?

If you use the http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform namespace with the
standard IE5.. browser it usually outputs the xslt source.
If you have downloaded msxml3 and installed it *AND* run xmlinst it should
work. If it doesn't and still outputs the *XML* source then you must be
using Opera or some other browser.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml

/code/sam
ple.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/000/543/msdncompositedoc.xml