Re: ordering and iteration problem

>It seems to me
>that the input document is guaranteed to have enough nodes, while the
>XSLT transform document might not if the input document is big enough.

If you are low on nodes, why can't you take your random-nodes from
both the stylesheet and source XML document?

xsl:variable name="random-nodes"
   select="document('')//node()|//node()" />

Which begs the quesion, is there no way to create some new nodes
using standard XSLT or are we condemmed to just subset on stylesheet
and XML document nodes?

Regards,

Dan