RE: attribute nodes

Mike,
Think about your hair and skin. It obviously is an attribute of you and you
are it's parent. But you wouldn't show off all that scuzzy stuff that you
have to dig out of the plughole as one of your children.
Which reminds me of that ComicML I read somewhere recently. What about doing
a comic of the xsl list i.e.
questor: I have this stick and a bit of metal with a hole in it and i'd like
to make a hammer.
list (all): Duh! Put stick in hole in metal. Use as required ;-)
list (Betty Boop): Writes a thesis about ironage implements. Hope this
helps.
questor: Right! but I didn't explain myself correctly I actually wanted to
make a tractor.
list (Betty Boop): Pulls her hair out and writes a thesis about the impact
of the industrial revolution on agrarian society.

If you want to do this I can host it. Send your ml to comic@bayes.co.uk

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml