Re: nesting xml

Yes, Wendell, I know, but then your output will be unrelated to your
template (which may not ever get called, depending), so you get some kind of
output but not what you thought you were designing.

One example was Larry Mason's post from a little earlier.  When you run it,
you get the same output no matter what's in the template (I tried it to be
sure).

Cheers,

Tom P

[Wendell Piez]