Re: multiple XSL from one XML

"Narinder Anand" wrote:

> Try passing a parameter to the stylesheet...

To add a little more detail here, having the user make a choice and then
acting on it means some sort of interactivity, and XSLT itself doesn't
provide for interactivity. Perhaps some external process could find out the
user's choice and pass along a parameter when processing the document with
the stylesheet.

If you're talking about viewing the document with a browser and the user's
choice of stylesheet, then passing a parameter probably isn't an option. I
can't think of a way to dynamically choose a stylesheet for a static XML
document sitting on a server; the best I can think of is to add the
appropriate xml-stylesheet processing instruction to the beginning of your
XML document, based on the user's choice of stylesheet, before shipping it
to the browser.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii