RE: Styling using IE - Corrupt with Win98?

looks like a bit of an emergency
you should have asked this question before you typed xmlinst -u at the dos
prompt
don't remember what netcrucible recomends but
1. install MSXML3.0
2. download xmlinst.exe and extracted the files
3. open a DOS window, changed to the appropriate directory, and
type:

    xmlinst

xmlinst -u quite simply uninstalls all versions of msxml
type xmlinst -h to see

so to solve your problem just do this 3. from where you are.

Ciao Chris
p.s.
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/instalmsxml.xml
don't know why ppl keep sending ppl to netcrucible
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/msxml_sniffer.htm
if you still have problems

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml