RE: XML parser for use on the client

>     We need an xml parser, to be used at the client side...
> Xalan is 3mbs.

Xalan is an XSLT transformer, not an XML parser. Which do you want?

If you want an XML parser, Crimson and AElfred are far smaller than Xerces.

If you want an XSLT transformer, Saxon is somewhat smaller than Xalan.

I suspect this is mainly because Xalan and Xerces have support for a very
extensive range of character encodings.

Mike Kay