Re: Convert XML elements with extended attributes into CSV

Hi, Jeni:

> I'd use " since it's more readable:
>
>   <xsl:value-of select="concat('&quot;',
> @Description, '&quot;')" />

Ah, yep, forgot that one.  You are right, I should've
used that.  Thanks.

> The translate() function only deals with
> single-character-to-single-character replacement.
> To get what you
> need, you need to use a recursive template to work
> through the string,
> replacing all "s with ""s:

Wow, didn't know this is complicated.  Thanks for the
code, I will read it through and understand how it is
done.

Thank you again for all the advices you have
suggested, they have been most helpful.

On a separated note, for another XSL I am working on,
I need to find the path to the current node from the
root node.  I have found the Path Trace section in the
XSLT FAQ.  Are the methods described in there still
the best way to go at this time or there are extention
functions already handles this?

Much appreciated,
Xiaocun