Re: XSL engines for Linux

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 08:42:53AM -0700, Adam Van Den Hoven wrote:
> Normally when I am doing XML and XSL development, I know that I'll be using
> MSXML running on Win2000. However, I now going to be developing JSPs that
> will be running on an apache web server on RedHat Linux. At this point I'm
> not sure which parsers to use. Any recomendations would be more than
> appreciated.

  Though it's not shipped yet in 7.1, libxslt (and libxml2) are part
of RawHide and will be in the next Red Hat releases (and I assume a number
of other Linux distributions).
  You can grab libxml2 / libxslt RPMs from
    ftp://xmlsoft.org/

  I think AXKit is one of the simplest way currently to run libxslt
from Apache at the moment.

Daniel