RE: How do I optimize my stylesheet for speed?

> How about providing some real comparison figures, rather than just
> superlatives?

There should be general information about that on the website.
Generally, one should expect a small (1.5-3x) boost from DGXT
and an order-of-magnitude (10x or better) boost from XSLJIT.
The best measure is always a test with actual XML & XSLT.

> From your website it appears that it isn't actually
> available yet, apart from to a select few, so I'm not sure what
> pushing it on this list is supposed to achieve.

Just to clarify any confusion: both DGXT and XSLJIT are available
now. And yes, please direct any follow-ups off-list.

\\ Eugene Kuznetsov
\\ eugene@datapower.com
\\ DataPower Technology, Inc.