RE: problem while accesing the text within the tag

> I am facing problem while accesing the text within the tag.
> My XML (which is well-formed HDML content)looks like this:
> Here I am making a select type tag of HTML by applying xsl
> sheet using java
> and Xalan.
> I want to show this text say"HELLO!" just before select tag.
> HOW CAN I ACCESS THIS TEXT!

You can access all the text nodes in an element with mixed content using the
path expression text(), or you can process all the child nodes (elements and
text nodes) using the path expression node(). Without knowing in detail how
you want to access this text node and what you want to do with it, it's hard
to be more specific.

Mike Kay
Software AG