Problem with <xsl:import> and <xsl:call-template>!

Hi

I see that there is a problem by importing stylesheets
and calling templates.Firstly by importing, the
templates in the imported stylesheet are available to
me so in that case I assume that I do not need to call
them explicitly.But due to need I decide to call them
at specific places ie at specific points.So i see that
there is a duplication of HTML tags for eg.Suppose i
have an xsl called "Results.xsl".This displays a HTML
table structure of rows within a form.
Now when I just import it in another stylesheet
(HeaderandResults.xsl)everything is fine.But if i have
do some processing and then call the template in the
Results.xsl stylesheet I get 2 FORMS (ie i see this as
alert msg in my Javascript!)
Can somebody please explain this behaviour and what
would be an right solution for a simple reuse of code
without duplication!!!

--Vijay