Re: error xsl/java

> > "Error java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c:
>
> This means you have used a filename beginning c: in a context where a URL
is
> expected. (A filename is not a URL, despite the fact that much Microsoft
> software accepts filenames whereever a URL is required).

 I only use the java code of "FileTransform.java", and it doesn't appear any
filename beginnig c.
 The filenames that I use are: discos.xml, a-html.xsl, discos-html.css and
saida.html.

What filename could be?

  Thanks
pd: when I do the transformation with saxon, from the command line, it
happens the same error; but if I use the processor iXSLT that error doesn't
happen.