RE: sorting and grouping - can't get it to work

> Ok, now I have to find out how to get xx:node-set to work,
> esp. what I have to put between the "" at xmlns:xx="" in the
> <xsl:stylesheet> element of my xsl. I will go through the
> XALAN-C doku to find out tonight.
>
> Andreas

I have read all the documentation I have on my computer (and also did a
"Find in Files" for nodeset and node-set) but did not find any hint how to
set up my xsl file to use this function.
I also searched for "xmlns:" and found the "external" namespace but when I
used that with external:nodeset or external:node-set I still got "Could not
find function:" errors.

Anyone know how to use nodeset() (or node-set() whichever spelling is
necessary) under Xalan C++ version 1.1.0 ?
Or is it not possible to use this function?

TIA

Andreas