Tranform twice a xml document

Hi, I´ve read all the documentation and FAQ´s but I haven´t find what I´m
searching for.
I want to transform a document, and transform again the output stream with
other XSL.

  I´ve read that I can use node-set, but this is not a function valid in
Xalan-Cocoon, this is implemente like NodeSet, an extension , but i don´t
know how to make the tranformation in more than one step.

  Anybody can help me ?
  Could you provide me some examples ?

 I would like use only XML and XSL, but not servlets.