This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: AW: how: nbsp;?
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: Re: AW: [xsl] how: nbsp;?
- From: David Carlisle <davidc at nag dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:51:22 +0100
- References: <8345DC4EFAD23A4A8959A2830EFBFD060720FD@hico-ads.hico.com>
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> You could try the following:
> <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
But that would produce #32 not #160.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further
information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call
Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list