This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Another (hopefully not stupid) newbie problem...
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: Re: [xsl] Another (hopefully not stupid) newbie problem...
- From: David Carlisle <davidc at nag dot co dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:02:03 +0100
- References: <3B52ACCC.EE36EF4E@mpdigital.de>
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> How do I get rid of the <Langtext> Element?
don't get rid of it, just don't select it in the first place:
(node() selects all nodes including text, *, as you found, only selects
This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further
information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call
Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list