Re: More Multi-Document Mambo

> <!-- This SHOULD omit any element called with mode="sourceTree"
> that doesn't have a specific template for it, shouldn't it? -->
> <xsl:template match="*" mode="sourceTree"/>
>

> It does, and all its descendants of course, so if your para is in a
> branch of the tree you've pruned, it'll fall on the floor. (Dangerous
> business, tree surgery, I know about this as you may see if you look at
> my web site:-)

Heh.  I see that, except that have have nodes that are not under a
non-templated node.  Example:

chapter
 chapterinfo
  keyword
 para
 sect1
  para
  para
  simplelist
   member
   member
    product
 sect1
  para

I'm applying templates with

<xsl:apply-templates select="$chapter/*" mode="sourceTree"/>

which should select everything under the chapter node, but not the
chapter node itself, right?

I have templates in mode="sourceTree" for para, sect1, simplelist, and
member.  I want those to apply, but for chapterinfo (and everything under
it) and product to fall through null.  I can get one or the other to
happen, but not both.  What am I doing wrong here?  I tried adding a
template in mode="sourceTree" for chapter to pass that through
specifically, and it didn't help.

--Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

DePaul Linux Users Group Secretary

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)