This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Ext Func in XPath
- To: "Xsl-List at Lists dot Mulberrytech dot Com (E-mail)" <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: [xsl] Ext Func in XPath
- From: Shruti Ahuja <shruti at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:10:33 +0530
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
i have made an extension function in Xpath by the name contains_words .This
function has 2 overloaded versions
public static boolean contains_words(String searchstr,String tosearch)
public static boolean contains_words(ExpressionContext mycontext, String
i am calling this function in my xpath expression as
txt:conatins_words("this is a book","book")
where txt is a namespace which maps to this extension class.
The problem is that this call always results in the second contains_words
being invoked .i want the first one to be invoked.
can someone suggest the reason for it to behave this way.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list