This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Remote source document
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: [xsl] Remote source document
- From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay at iclway dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:13:00 +0100
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> I have a problem with a remote ducument. I use 'for-each' to
> itterate through som elements in a remote document using
> 'document()'. However beeing in the loop i seem to loose
> scope of the original document. How do i acces elements in
> the original source document within the loop?
When using multiple documents it's always a good idea to declare a global
<xsl:variable name="root" select="/"/>
So you can always use it to refer to the principal source document.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list