This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: No UTF8 charset in MSXML3?
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: [xsl] No UTF8 charset in MSXML3?
- From: "Lee Goddard" <home at leegoddard dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:14:36 +0100
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
Seaborne, Mark wrote on 30 July 2001 10:42:
> ...using MSXML3 from XML Spy I have had no problems saving to
Thanks, Mark. Must be me, maybe setting output to html....
Wish my clients used Java not VB ...
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list