From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com] On Behalf Of Tim Watts
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 9:17 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book

Why don't you ask Mike himself! He subscribes to this list ;)

Given that Michael also created a java parser (SAXON) and works for
Software AG (which is not affiliated with Microsoft) I would say that it
would have been safe to assume that it would be OS agnostic.

And it is - at least the first version which I have.

Tim Watts