Exclude result prefixes

Group,

I was trying to clean up some generated xhtml and decided to get rid of some extra namespace declarations.  I tried to use the <xsl:exclude-result-prefixes> to get rid of some namespace declarations for namespaces that are not part of my output documents. This removed the unneccesary namespaces declaration from the element that I used it on (the root), but that just made caused the declaration to come back on the root's children.

Thanks,

David Morris