RE: RE: Using a java variable inside XSLT

Certainly sounds like a job for XML. If you were to serialize the objects
out to something like:

	<name>
		<firstName>Katie</firstName>
		<lastName>McNally</lastName>
	</name>

Then your XSLT processor could deal with it.

You could write your own serializer, or you could use a more civilized
approach, such as creating DOM nodes and then serializing the DOM.

----

Mark Feblowitz                                   [t] 617.715.7231
Frictionless Commerce Incorporated     [f] 617.495.0188
XML Architect                                     [e]
mfeblowitz@frictionless.com
400 Technology Square, 9th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.frictionless.com