RE: param problem

> and when i check the condition and concat it to the previous
> value of the
> param i get a null value when i use it elsewhere can u
> suggest me what the best way to do that.

Please take the trouble to gather your thoughts, construct parseable
sentences, and help people to read and understand your questions by
including conventional punctuation and capitalization. If you write garbage
like that above, you must expect people to reach straight for the delete
key.

Mike Kay
Software AG