No Subject

Hi,

I need to use a sqrt() math function in a XSL/SVG
style sheet. Knowing that I use a Saxon processor

Here is the header I had before (when it worked!, but
with out sqrt()):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
extension-element-prefixes="saxon"
  xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";>

I tried with EXSLT, I downloaded math.sqrt.msxsl.xsl
and math.sqrt.js, put them in the same directory as my
xsl stylesheet but it doesn't work!
This is what I tried, but when I run the saxon
processor, it gives errors: the processor doesn't
recognize the SVG tags anymore! I don't understand
what's wrong, can someone give me a hint?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<stylesheet
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";
xmlns:func="http://exslt.org/functions";
xmlns:math="http://exslt.org/math"; version="1.0"
extension-element-prefixes="math func saxon"
math:doc="http://www.exslt.org/math";>

   <import href="math.sqrt.msxsl.xsl"/>
   <func:script language="exslt:javascript"
implements-prefix="math" src="math.sqrt.js"/>
   <script implements-prefix="math" src="math.sqrt.js"
language="javascript"/>
</stylesheet>

Thanks for your help
Ed