Deploying xsl sheets in Java Environment

Hi All,

I need to deploy a xsl document that converts the input XML document into
another XML document that is used at the backend. One way of deploying this
xsl file is to place it in a config directory and access it from the Java
code. However, the config directory is deployed at the customer's server
site and I don't want the customers to be able to access this xsl file (to
avoid accidental deletes and changes)....What are my options? Is there a way
I can encrypt this file? I am not using any application server...

Thanks.