Re: Deploying xsl sheets in Java Environment

seems to be a little off topic for xsl-list, but here are some ideas:

Easy way: make the xsl file read-only (and additionally encrypt it by using
a lot of for-each instructions?)
Hard way: include the xsl file into your jar-file and then use
Class.getResourceAsStream() or ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream() to get a
inputstream to it and pass this stream to your xsl processor. The processor
will certainly have an initializer to read the stylesheet from a stream
instead of a file object.

Cheers,
Johannes