Re: Weird XSL refresh problem in Explorer

On Thursday, August 16, 2001 2:02 PM
Cees Dekker wrote:

[..]

> But it is not what I get. I get in the browser a page as if the string
> 'custid=123' is not sent or not processed. At least that is my
conclusion

OK, but let's get some evidence for that conclusion from the server log.
Is the query string being passed on the refresh or not? The logs have
your answer. You can investigate further once that's settled..

Michael