Re: creating a string of repeated characters or Padding

>Thanks. Though I must admit I'm not clear on how to call the pad template
in
>my stylesheet.

Chris,

Sorry, you'd call it as a named template:

<xsl:call-template name="pad">
    <xsl:with-param name="padChar" select=" '@' "/> <!-- this is the
character to use to pad.  -->
    <xsl:with-param name="padCount" select="25"/> <!-- this is the number of
characters to generate -->
</xsl:call-template>

Unfortunately, unless you're using the EXSLT classes, there are very few
ways that you can invoke a pad() function directly. I'm trying to figure out
a way to invoke these in the MSXML parser, though I need to check back with
EXSLT to see if I might not have been missing something myself.

-- Kurt